InvestmentWatch: Emerging markets, Real Estate, Personal finance, Business management, Politics, Economics
Insightful Analysis and Commentary for the stock market, global economy, environment, and our energy challenges. Real estate, oil, politics, and money.
Recent blog post
PRESS CORPS TURNS ON BENGHAZI
It’s a cliché, of course, but it really is true: in Washington, every scandal has a crime and a coverup. The ongoing debate about the attack on the United States facility in Benghazi where four Americans were killed, and the Obama Administration’s respons...6 days ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- Dow 16,000 Is Possible! Worst Spanish Unemployment Ever Extends Europe’s Best Stock Run In 9 Months While Central Banks Crossed The Line, Openly Buying Stocks In Record Amounts, And US Dollar Could Be Heading Toward A Major Decline!
- Stansberry Research: We As Americans Are About To See A Major, Major Collapse In Our National Monetary System, And Our Normal Way of Life
- Lord Stirling's News Blog EUROPE
- L'Autre Monde 22 avril 2013 : Terrorisme à Boston et incroyable manipulation des métaux précieux
- Death by Food 'Monsanto Protection Act',Study Reveals GMO Corn Contains Startling Levels of Highly Toxic Chemicals
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy