Covering domestic and international politics, and legal issues related to politics, from a conservative and libertarian perspective. Authored primarily by Cornell Law School professor and other authors with experience in politics and law.
Recent blog post
The tormenting of True the Vote
Of all the groups singled out by the IRS, True the Vote seemed to get extra special treatment, in a bad way : True the Vote founder Catherine Englebrecht doesn’t want to believe the federal government singled her out. But… “These are odd days,” she said. ...4 hours ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- An Ugly Disgusting Rant: Joseph Massad and Glenn Greenwald Attack ‘the Usual Jewish Suspects’
- KIMBERLY STRASSEL: The IRS Scandal Started At The Top.Related: Obama was just joking about IRS…
- Elizabeth Warren Is Turning Out as Good as Promised!
- A Cancer On The Presidency: ObamaCare, The IRS, And The Need For Impeachment
- Benghazi and IRS scandal facts are irrelevant according to Obama flack Dan Pfeiffer
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy