Recent legal and political developments relating to church-state separation and religious liberty. Extensive links to primary material and other resources.
|Top 100 world Top 100 religion|
Recent blog post
Supreme Court Grants Certiorari In City Council Invocation Case
The U.S. Supreme Court today agreed to weigh in on the extensively litigated issue of opening city council meetings with prayer. It granted certiorari in Town of Greece, NY v. Galloway, (Docket No. 12-696, cert. granted 5/20/2013). ( Order List ). In th...5 days ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- Afghan Parliament Tables Bill Protecting Women After Objections From Islamic Legislators
- Saudi Arabia Punishes Two Christians for Converting Coworker
- Pro Tip - Telling a 14 Year Old Boy in Confession To Use Condoms Could Bring Lawsuit ( Diocese Settles )
- Afghanistan: Law protecting women is tabled - called "un-Islamic"
- 50 High School Students Ditch Class and Get Away With It… Because of Jesus
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy