FierceEMR gives hospital administrators, IT executives, and practice managers the latest news about modernizing patient information systems. Keep up-to-speed on EMR adoption, interoperability, data security, EMR implementation, and more by visiting our website and signing up for our free, weekly email.
Recent blog post
Judy Faulkner: Criticism that Epic system stymies interoperability 'unfair'
Responding to criticisms that Epic's electronic health record systems are closed and, thus, difficult to integrate with third-party vendors, CEO Judy Faulkner, in a rare interview granted to Forbes , called such accusations "totally wrong." read...6 days ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- OIG: State Medicaid Fraud Unit Recovers $181 Million (Tenessee
- Judy Faulkner: Criticism that Epic system stymies interoperability 'unfair'
- Setting the Story Straight on CommonWell
- Providers: Ensure your EHR system is ADA compliant
- Health Information Technology: Office of the National Coordinator to Charge User Fees to HIT Vendors
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy