Institute for Energy Research
The Institute for Energy Research (IER) is a not-for-profit public foundation that conducts intensive research and analysis on the functions, operations, and government regulation of global energy markets.
Recent blog post
Feds Give Wind Farms License to Kill
Besides receiving federal subsidies and other financial incentives, the wind industry is getting special treatment from the Obama Administration: wind farms are allowed to kill protected bird species. The Associated Press has found that the Obama Administ...2 days ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- Update on the Fight vs. Obama's EPA Regs
- North Dakota Proves Obama Doesn’t Get Energy
- THE GREEN JOBS OBAMA PROMISED ARE GROWING FUNGUS - HE'S FAILED YOU!
- Interior Secretary To Continue Energy Embargo on Federal Lands
- Marlo Lewis responded to What's Holding Back Energy & Climate Policy? on April 22, 2013 08:09 PM
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy