Self SEO Tips: 5 Guaranteed Places To Get Your Small Business Listed
When it comes to market a small business in the internet, it becomes very critical for a novice start-up founder to do proper internet marketing.
In general, novice start-up founders have little or no knowledge about search engine optimization and these small businesses can't afford high skilled SEO firms to market their product online. As a result they struggle to market their quality product or business online and most of them failed not because they miss innovation or lack quality but they can't reach the audience.
From my experience, here I would like to recommend 5 places where a start-up founder can list his/her start-up very easily without any hassle. These are top quality genuine websites and can help you to establish your business's authenticity, identity and earn reputation on the web.
- CrunchBase - the free database of technology companies, people, and investors that anyone can edit.
- AboutUs.org - the world's largest wiki directory of websites that anyone can edit.
- StartupTunes Directory - high quality, search engine friendly business database.
- Squidoo - here you can create a lens about your business or blogs.
- Wikidweb - is the wiki directory of web.
After completing this step you can move further to more websites or directories. Then, you can also ask TechCrunch, Mashable and other for a review but remember without basic identity they may not reply well. So, establish your business identity first.