Must Have Resources To Launch A Startup
It is possible to launch a startup with a polished brand that showcases innovative technology, provides valuable consumer insight and a message that connects with your target market. It takes the right team to pull it off. At advertising agencies putting the right team together for an account is a viable aspect for winning a pitch or keeping a $100 million-and-over account in-house. The same goes for startups. Inflated budgets can buy large teams at ad agencies.
Startups do not have that luxury, yet knowing the key must have resources to launch a polished working prototype could make the difference in your product. Experience affordable digital branding at its finest without breaking your startup dollars.
Creativity with credibility [creative, design and UX].
A resource may be a designer, but what does his or her design portfolio include? Here are variables you need to look for when selecting a well-rounded creative partner:
- Experience in brand development and design.
- Experience in visually translating the product idea and business strategy.
- Experience in executing design from a requirements document and creative brief.
- Understands the principles of search optimization and social media optimization.
- A wide portfolio range that showcases compelling execution for business-to-consumer to business -to-business campaigns, product packaging, rich media, gaming and mobile.
Innovative engineering and development [technologist].
Not all developers are made equal. There are developers who code, there are those who engineer and there are the rare ones who can do both. Which technologist would you like to have in your team? A well-rounded technologist can:
- Assess the project requirements and provide a thorough technical specifications.
- Can map and develop simple and complex databases that will be the source of your product’s DNA.
- Understands and can execute on a variety of programming languages and platforms.
- Understands and can execute on the front-end and back-end programming.
- Understands and can integrate social media platforms.
- Speed. How quickly can he or she implement and release versions of the product?
- Reliable. Are they going to disappear with your code mid-stream?
- An excellent technologist will always have an answer to a challenge. And if they don’t they will always try to find one.