Sexy Zoe Saldana Is Fit For The Future, And You Can Be Too! - Page 2
Exercise need not be limited to the gym, either. Here's a simple leg lift exercise you can do while watching television or sitting at your desk. I’ve tried this exercise while sitting at a desk and no one was aware that I was exercising. This will help to tighten muscles in your abdomen, buttocks, calves and thighs.
• Start by sitting up straight in your chair, posture is very important.
• Engage your core muscles by drawing in your tummy.
• Extend your right leg out and lift it so that it is parallel to the seat of your chair.
• Lift it a little higher so that it is suspended above the seat.
• Hold this position for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Lower your right leg and repeat the same moves with your left leg.
• Keep your core engaged throughout this exercise to tighten your muscles and flatten your tummy.