Gaming for Less Than $40 a Month - Page 2
After all of this, you will most likely have come in around $35 dollars. But you could have ended up as low as $20. Alternatively you might stick with one game and explore the pay-to-play options it has.
So what if I have extra money left over?
You can always save it. However there are other ways to buy games very cheaply.
- Desura is a great place where you can both buy games and get free mods or even full games.
- Steam has daily sales, and is having an Autumn Sale right now. Some sites even cover and track Steam specifically such as Steam Addicts.
- EA Origin has some good deals as well, and a great selection.
- Direct 2 Drive is a major online software retailer, well known. They'll have their Black Friday sale soon.
- You can also find many deals on Ebay. This includes console games as well. Although gaming retailers there are a mixed bag because you can find great ones or terrible ones.
So there you have it. While there are many, many other ways to get cheap games these should help you out for a month or two. Let us know if you would like to see more on this topic.