Interview: Stephen Christian from Anberlin Discusses His Inspirations and Making the Impossible Video
I recently did the world premiere of the first video, "Impossible," from Anberlin's latest album, Dark is the Way, Light is a Place and I had the chance to talk to lead singer Stephen Christian about the making of that video as well as the album and his inspiration in writing it.
The opening track on Dark is the Way, Light is a Place is a song titled "We Owe This to Ourselves." It is a song that Stephen says was inspired by a documentary he had listened to on the life and death of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Interview Anberlin - Stephen Christian - Interviews from the Edge
You can listen to Stephen Christian discussing his inspiration for Dark is the Way, Light is a Place and the making of the video for "Impossible."
Anberlin - "Impossible" from Dark is the Way, Light is a Place.
Anberlin Tour Dates:
- Jan 18 East Saint Louis, IL - Pop's Nightclub
- Jan 19 Omaha - The Slowdown
- Jan 20 Des Moines, IA - People's Court
- Jan 21 Grand Rapids - Orbit Room
- Jan 22 Columbus - Newport Music Hall
- Jan 24 Cincinnati - Bogarts
- Jan 25 Pittsburgh - Mr. Small's Funhouse & Theatre
- Jan 26 Baltimore - Rams Head Live
- Jan 28 Rochester - Water Street Music Hall
- Jan 29 Clifton Park, NY - Northern Lights
- Jan 30 Allentown - Crocodile Rock Cafe
You can check Anberlin.com for tour updates.
Video and Photos courtesy of Anberlin and BigHassle.com