Words and Phrases From "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" To Add To Your Daily Vocabulary
Anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that I think child beauty pageants are a form of child abuse. However, when I watched the first two episodes of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" online, it occurred to me that some of the vocabulary used on the show is actually pretty entertaining and colorful. Ironically, the show utilizes subtitles do the the South Georgia accents of the Thompsons. Now, what a lot of people don't realize is that I am part redneck and decided to be a goodwill ambassador and translate some of the words from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo":
1. Seximous- "sexy"
2. Vajiggle jaggle- a fat/obese persons fat rolls
3. Beautimous- "beautiful"
4. Smoochie- a common Southern nickname
5. Sugar Bear- another common Southern nickname
6. Biscuit- Another name for a woman's vagina/ "lady parts" because it "looks like a biscuit".
7. Pumpkin- I believe that I got called this growing up!
8. "Y'all smell like hairspray and desperation over there!"- This translates to "Jesus! Think you've got enough hairspray?!?"
At least we know that they're excepting when Alana says that Glitzy, her teacup pig can be "gay if he wants to". They seem like a tender, loving family in their own way. However, I still don't agree in making a child do beauty pageants. But, the show is definitely full of cheap thrills.