Dating 101: Your Guide To A Summer Love
It is said that we know whether or not we are into someone we meet within the first fifteen minutes. I can personally attest to this. If you aren't excited about a date after fifteen minutes, friendship is probably the most that you can expect. I could write a detailed guide about it. However, I decided to just give you all a nice, detailed, printer-friendly guide. I made these step-by-step instructions.
How To Be The Chick That Everyone In The Room Notices
- Wear solid, bright colors.
- Show off your shoulders.
- Stand up straight
- Smile a lot
- Just be friendly. It sounds so simple, but, you have to be reminded of it because it is so easy to forget.
Landing an Actual Date
- Come up with a unique date idea. Two-part dates are typically successful. However, I like the second part to be more spontaneous. Be specific
- Plan ahead. The best day to plan a date is Wednesday.
Awesome Date Ideas
- Go to a coffee shop and have a collaboration sketch project.
- Make a giant sidewalk chalk drawing. Dinner
- Library Movies
- Walk to the park
- Go to a pet store or animal shelter and play with the animals
- Dress up like spies and meet up at an upscale lounge.