Relationships: Eight Points To Remember
Relationships play a vital role in deciding quality of our life; if we have good relationships with family, friends and colleagues, life can be really very beautiful.
I think following points can be helpful in understanding relationships:
- A relationship is like a sea-saw: if person "A" is in up position that means he is dominating, with person "B" in the down position.
- If one person is not dominating the other will automatically start to dominate, and ideally a relationship should be like a balanced sea-saw in which neither person dominates.
- To make a relationship stronger day by day, always treat the other person in the manner you would like to be treated.
- If you are good as a human being, you will have more success in having stronger relationships.
- In a relationship, a negative act of yours is remembered more by the other person than a positive act.
- While choosing to have a new relationship with someone, always give more importance to intangible things like the nature and qualities of that person.
- Give less importance to tangible things like money, luxury, beauty etc.
- Always think twice before speaking or acting.