The World's Largest Dinosaurs Have Arrived in NYC - Page 2
10. Beat - The sauropod heart.
11. Breathe - On display is a life-size replica of the enormous and complex breathing system of the sauropod.
12. Fuel - The Mamenchisaurus needed 100,000 calories per day to survive. An interactive display allows visitor's to "feed" a hungry sauropod.
13. Who was that dinosaur - Sauropod tracks allow you to observe a sauropod family as they travel.
14. Explore - This is the area that kids will enjoy most. It is a sample dig pit. Kids (and adults) put on googles, take a shovel and dig. The pit features sauropod femurs, fibulas and more to be found.
15. Search - A wire outline hints at the dimensions of what might have been the largest sauropod to ever walk the earth.
For a sneak peek at the World's Largest Dinosaurs exhibit, go online to the AMNH website exhibition page. While there, you can also download dinosaur apps, buy tickets in advance or become a member. If you live in NYC, or will be visiting anytime this year, the American Museum of Natural History and this dinosaur exhibit, are great family fun.