Sarah Palin®, Um, Gives Interview, Um, to CBN, Um, and Stuff.
CBN, to its credit, transcribed it verbatim. And I insist you read it for yourselves.
But, here's the "news" from this interview.
1. We don't trust the people who are "screaming for democracy."
2. We can't trust what we're being fed by the media.
3. We can't trust what we're being fed by "the government there in Egypt."
4. Information needs to be "gathered and understood."
5. She's not "enthused about what it is that that’s being done on a national level and from dc in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt."
6. We need "strength and a sound mind there in the White House."
7. If the "Muslim Brotherhood" takes control of Egypt, "we should not stand for that, or with that or by that."
8. That being said, "Any radical Islamists, no that is not who we should be supporting and standing by, so we need to find out who was behind all of the turmoil and the revolt and the protests so that good decisions can be made in terms of who we will stand by and support.”
So, what would SHE do differently if SHE were president?
1. “I would continue on the same course of not really caring what other people say about me or worrying about the things that they make up, but having that thick skin and a still spine, knowing that what is needed in America are those things that Ronald Reagan did espouse and what he lived and not worrying about what the critics are going to say me or my family or what it is that I stand for because I do believe, David, that there are more commonsense conservative Americans on our side on the issues that we stand for than there are those who oppose the idea of individualism and God given liberty and opportunity to work hard and to, um, to progress according to our own work ethic and our own merits. "Continued on the next page