Tea Party Leader Says Giffords Shooting "Her Own Fault" While Limbaugh Says America Doesn't NEED to Live Up to the Ideals of a 9-year Old Girl - Page 2
Yes! Sarah and Rush need SOAP! Lots and lots of good, STRONG soap to scrub that blood from their hands! And that soap costs MONEY! So GIVE!
SOME ARE CAPABLE OF SHAME, OTHERS, NOT SO MUCH
At least Caribou Barbie has shown a scintilla of shame over the map full of crosshairs — which her spokeschimp later defined as "surveyor marks." She had that map off her site before the first airlift helicopter landed on the Safeway parking lot on Saturday.
Ah, but Rush. Rush, Rush, Rush... he wallows in the blood. Glorifies in it. Justifies it. Encourages more of it. More about that in a second.
But first, thank you to the corporate pigs who PAY Rush to incite violence for realizing a billboard advertising his show — a billboard in TUCSON — might just... incite violence.
According to Talking Points Memo, the local Limbaugh filth spigot — KNST Radio — had paid for and posted a billboard saying "Rush Limbaugh, Straight Shooter" (pictured here from TPM's website).
"Clear Channel Outdoor management in Tucson quickly elected to take down this ad - believing that discussion of its interpretation would not contribute to the desire for healing in the Tucson community," Clear Channel said.
Clear Channel Outdoor is a subsidiary of Clear Channel which also owns the Premiere Radio Network, which pays Limbaugh to spew his sewage into your radio speakers. (A nice setup, really! One company owns the billboards, the radio stations, the distribution network for the shows they own, not to mention shopping malls... this from the Clear Channel website.)
- Reaches more than 154 million people, or 75% of the 18+ U.S. population.
- Operates over 800 radio stations reaching more than 97 million listeners every week.
- With international partners, owns and operates more than 140 radio stations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Premiere Radio Networks syndicates 90 radio programs and services to more than 5,000 radio stations, reaching over 190 million listeners a week.
- The Katz Media Group is the largest media representation firm in the U.S. representing more than 2,600 radio stations and 400 television stations.
- Clear Channel Outdoor operates close to one million displays in 45 countries across 5 continents.
- In the United States, the company operates just under 200,000 advertising displays and has a presence in the top 50 Designated Market Areas.