Can All Things in Life Be Drag-and-Drop?
Weebly, best known for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop concept, launched their mobile app that lets new users create their own sites and existing users manage what they've been working on.
Weebly does a lot of things well and this app proves to be another. The app is beneficial for all movers and shakers--website creators, entrepreneurs, and bloggers alike--to conveniently manage their businesses on the go by iPhone.
The app enables users to:
- name a site, upload photos, add text, and publish
- view detailed statistics such as site views and unique visitors
- add photos and videos from their iPhones
- view, edit, and reply to comments
- create a brand new site
- push posts to Twitter and Facebook
After seeing the app in action, I've come up with a few personal favorite features that are certainly worth mentioning:
- filters for photos...who doesn't love some good ol' lomo?
- ability to manage multiple sites
- record videos and take photos directly in the app
- rotate iPhone to view a larger image of stats (hey, that matters to me)
- the mobile app complements the web app nicely so there's nothing new or confusing to catch users off-guard
- drag-and-drop concept enables users to reorder text
They've done a great job with the app so far. It's simple and it's easy and there's no better way to describe it. I appreciate the app's functionality and the absence of unnecessary features. It's a headache-free zone that gives me just what I need and only what I need. Well done, Weebly!