Hands on with SocialBro: Twitter Analytics Made Easy - Page 2
SocialBro also provides insights into who your followers are, their timezones, their locations, the languages they speak, etc. SocialBro supports multiple Twitter accounts which is helpful for those that are managing multiple Twitter accounts.
SocialBro has created a demo and has shared it via vimeo. You can take a peek here:
Things to come
SocialBro has announced that the following features are in the pipeline:
- Analyze your competitors or other interesting profiles: copy their lists, follow their friends and followers, etc.
- Analyze Twitter search results by users
- Analyze any Twitter lists
- Import any text list of users such as: conferences attendees, your app users, etc.
- Add notes and reminders to the users
- Tag users
- Export to Excel (Export to PDF is already available)
- Manage Twitter messaging campaigns
Get it now
If you are heavily dependent on Twitter or even if Twitter is part of your social business strategy, I think SocialBro is a must. SocialBro is built on Adobe Air so you can run it on your Mac, Linux, or Windows computer. To download, go here and sign up for the beta (it took me about 1-2 hours to get a beta invite).