Liz Gumbinner of Mom 101 Video Interview: SOTB 2010
Liz Gumbinner of Mom 101 is one of the most well-known voices in the mom blogging world. Liz was named one of Nielsen's top 50 power moms, one of Parents Magazine's top 10 powermoms on line, and one of Forbes' 14 women to follow on twitter.
Liz is also the co-publisher and editor in chief of the influential shopping and design site Cool Mom Picks, and the new sister site Cool Mom Tech. Cool Mom Picks was named Best of the Web - Kids in 2010 by InStyle Magazine and "The online arbiter of cool for the swingset crowd" by Parents Magazine.
In addition to her social media responsibilities, Liz also works as an ad agency creative director in NYC and is the mother of two girls.
Vanessa Druckman, a Technorati Editor, spoke with Liz Gumbinner for the State of the Blogosphere 2010 report about:
- Why women, and moms in particular, are drawn to social media.
- The closeness of online relationships.
- Effective and non-effective social media campaigns.
- How Twitter and Facebook have democratized the world of social media.
- Why the blog world is not over-saturated.