The Continuing Reign of Mommy Bloggers [infographic]
Mommy Bloggers are a force to be reckoned with. With the tip tap of their fingers on the keyboard, they can bring awareness to a variety of issues, throw down on a brand or just simple share a story that will touch the lives of many.
A recent infographic by H&R Block showcases the growth of the Mommy Blogger universe as well as highlights some of the most influential in the space.
According to the piece, a Mommy Blogger is a woman who has at least one child in the home and have read or contributed to a blog in the past 30 days. That number, you may ask? A whopping 3.9 million. Yes, million.
However, to show you how competitive the space is, out of that 3.9 million, roughly 500 of them have considerable power and reach.
The top 10 includes:
- Rebecca Wolf, Girl's Gone Child
- Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess
- Catherine Connors, Her Bad Mother
- Heather B. Armstong, Dooce
- Alice Bradley, Finslippy
- Katherine Stone, Post Partum Progress
- Monica Bielanko, The Girl Who
- Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman
- Amy Corbett Storch, Amalah
- Kate Inglis, Sweet Salty
Click image to enlargeSource: H&R Block