Welcome to the 'self pleasure' tag page at Technorati. This page features content from the farthest reaches of the Blogosphere that authors have "tagged" with 'self pleasure'.
Are you an expert about 'self pleasure'? Do you want to be the Technorati authority on 'self pleasure'? You can write a description that will appear right here: Join Blogcritics!
Original Technorati articles tagged “self pleasure”
A Faux News EXCLUSIVE: Human Male Aroused by Sex Photos
They Report, We Decide.by parkypundit / on Jun 8, 2011
Latest blogosphere posts tagged “self pleasure”
I have been married for a lifetime. I am not that old though, having been married at 21. But as most (nearly) middle aged women would agree with, after a certain stage, sex is not quite the same with your dearest beloved. It is not that you love them any less, it is just a different type of love I suppose. It ...2 weeks ago
Sunset Talks — Authority: 126
An old joke says, 98 % people masturbate, and the other 2% are lying. Well, jokes apart, even though people like to think that it’s their personal little dirty secret, according to 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 94.3 percent of men and 84.6 percent of women aged 24-29 have admitted that they ...2 weeks ago
Comments about self pleasurePersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy