Technorati #Mobile Chat: Behind The Story of Tweetbot 3
My guest for today is Paul Haddad, the co-founder of Tapbots. Together with designer Mark Jardine, this dynamic duo’s creative portfolio includes Calcbot, Pastebot, Convertbot and the application that got them started, Weightbot.
Join my conversation with Paul as we start off with the freedom of not having corporate bosses and wrap up with fun and interesting ideas for apps that you just might want to work on. In between, here are the things in store for you in this show:
- Where it all started: Tapbots history and the decision to choose building their own apps over working for Oakley.
- Freemium or Paid? How the team comes up with their app prices, and what Paul thinks is the wiser price point.
- His methodology in tweaking and developing features for consumers to enjoy the rewards of a well-designed app.
- What goals they had in mind when they built the app and the takeaways learned from researching other apps.
- Learn how Tapbots get press and hear about how launches can skyrocket downloads.
- 9pm PST? 6am EST? What is the optimal time to launch an app?
Check out the newest Tweetbot 3.