This Week's Hot Posts
The Olympics are in full swing and many posts across the sites are full of Olympic and Phelps fever. It turns out that Olympics fever manifests itself in many different ways: ranging from lust to gratitude. We also have plenty of HOT parenting posts this week including a mom who dodges date night, another who embraces her connectivity, one who ponders whether to expand her family, and one who got into the groove at a kiddie concert. And last but certainly not least, we also have a hippo looking for a lawyer. Enjoy!
- Joanne from 50-Something Moms Blog recruits for a big case in Happy the Hippo Needs a Good Lawyer.
- Shannon from Chicago Moms Blog rationalizes not doing date night in We're Date Night Flunkies.
- Gayle from DC Metro Moms Blog embraces her connectivity in We Web 2.0 Moms Have It Easy.
- Lollie from Deep South Moms Blog is glued to the screen in Lusting After Olympics Swimmers.
- Amanda from LA Moms Blog gets into the groove in Peace, Love and a Portable Potty.
- Melissa from NJ Moms Blog ponders an important question in To Three or not to Three?
- Amanda from New York City Moms Blog chooses peace over hell in Confessions of an Uptight Mom.
- Alison from Silicon Valley Moms Blog sheds new light on America's favorite hero in a Close Encounter with Michael Phelps.