This Week's Hot Posts
With so many amazing pieces to choose from, it's always so hard to choose a post from each blog each week. This week's Hot Posts is highlighting some moving posts including a tribute to Vicki Forman's son by Kari and the return of Karen's children from their camp for deaf children. Cindy reflects on how parenting never becomes easier. We also have two posts about struggles with the environment: Aimee about being exposed to a smoker, and Emily about struggling to eliminate dangerous toxins. And finally, we also have some humorous posts about Sandbox Politics by Rebecca, about playing Simon Cowell gently by Amy, and about Marsha's dangerous procrastination. Enjoy!
- Cindy from 50-Something Moms Blog realizes that letting go never becomes easier in Hard Won Advice from an Older Mom.
- Karen from Chicago Moms Blog mourns the end of camp along with her children in Camp is Over, It's Back to the Real World.
- Aimee from DC Metro Moms Blog realizes smoking wreaks more damage than she thought in It Might Be Second Hand Smoke, but It's First Hand Modeling.
- Amy from Deep South Moms Blog shows world-class tact in The Painful Truth.
- Marsha from LA Moms Blog is nearly burned by procrastination in That's the Ticket!
- Emily from NJ Moms Blog gets overwhelmed in It's Not Easy Going Green.
- Rebecca from New York City Moms Blog turns into THAT mom in Sandbox Rules.
- Kari from Silicon Valley Moms Blog joins a beautiful movement to honor Evan Kamida, son of Vicki Forman in The Journey of Evan's Flowers.