Do the Laundry, Now! - Page 2
7) The first thing your son says to you in the morning is no longer, "Good morning, mama", it's "There are no more shirts in my drawer"....
6)... and because you can't find any clean shirts in the laundry baskets, you have to try really, really hard to convince your son that it's okay to wear his sister's "Dance Camp" shirt to school (hey, it's blue, and you even removed the teeny blue ribbon from the neckline for him!).
5) You start throwing dirty laundry directly into the washing machine because your laundry hamper is packed solid with clothes, like a trash compactor.
4) You tell your sons not to throw those socks into the hamper because they only put them on a couple of hours ago to watch a play, and hey, your feet don't sweat while sitting down in a theater, right?
3) There are so many wrinkled clothes piled into laundry baskets, you can no longer tell which clothes are clean and which clothes are dirty.
2) Your bills are paid, your junk drawer is organized..... but instead of doing the laundry, you decide the garbage cans absolutely have to be cleaned today.
And the Number One Sign that you've Really Need to Do Laundry:
1) You're blogging about laundry instead of doing it.
If you can put a check mark on six or more of those items, I'd say it's time to get out the Tide and load up your washer. It looks like I've just aced my own quiz, so I suppose I need to get cracking on the laundry too. But before I do, does anyone need help preparing their taxes?
Original SV Moms Blog post. When Bonggamom isn't avoiding laundry (which is, like, all the time), she's blogging here on SV Moms, Finding Bonggamom, Bonggamom Finds, The Savvy Source and the Filipina Moms Blog (yup — more blogs, less laundry).