Write for Technorati
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Technorati writing community.
Technorati publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of technology, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, videos, sports, lifestyle and women’s issues. Articles must be written in English, published first on Technorati and will be reviewed by the “seasoned” Technorati Editorial Team.The advantages of writing for Technorati include:
- Writing for one of the most well-respected, well-known and most resourceful websites that is synonymous with the blogosphere;
- Read by millions of viewers every month
- Gain visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since all articles appear on Technorati's RSS, Twitter and Facebook feeds as well as Google News
- Developing oneself into an expert in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand
- Receiving interesting and timely story ideas
- Receive access for interview opportunities.
If you have any questions about our policies, writer guidelines or areas of need in terms of content, please email our Executive Editor, Don Martelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this makes sense for you, please take a minute or two to submit a writer application. We will get back to you with all due haste.
Thank you for your interest in writing with Technorati and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Technorati Editorial Team